Duet Transport Chair and Rollator is rated out of 5 by 16.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Trudy34 from Wonderful product I love it, but it is heavier than expected, which means I can't lift the folded item by myself. I am still very pleased with the item!
Date published: 2017-08-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Schatzie53 from Good and bad features. Almost returned item but needed it too soon. SEAT IS NOT PADDED. It is hard and uncomfortable. I have a simple rollator that looks like this item and it has a padded seat. We took this seat to an upholstery shop and had a pad added to the seat. Now it is usable!! When person is in chair, it will not go over threshholds unless you go backwards. Is heavy, I a 79 yr woman can lift my rollator and put it in the car, but I can't lift this transport rollator without help. It was helpful at the hotel for a 4 day convention, but for every day use I am thankful I have my simple rollator.
Date published: 2014-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by italianchoctaw from The perfect thing for my mom! It arrived in excellent condition and was relatively easy to assemble. Expensive but overall worth the price.
Date published: 2014-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dustykin from This product is a godsend. A friend helped me take it to a fund raising event today and it was just ideal. I have another one that does not have all of the bells and whistles and I find this one to be just perfect.
Date published: 2014-10-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by ERP70a from Well built and substancial I bought this with the future in mind. I don't need the wheelchair feature yet, but I do need a walker because a cane hurts my shoulders and I need something to compensate for a painful knee. This seems to fill the bill nicely.
Date published: 2014-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marsha9 from My husband is very happy with it. After suffering a stoke 4 years ago, my husband's stability has never completely returned. This product allows us to go places we avoided before. Now even if he gets tired, he can sit down or I can convert it into a wheel chair and transport him where we need to go.
Date published: 2014-06-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by DebKing from The product is so easy to put together & light Excellent for short trips when the patient can move out of the chair as needed.
Date published: 2014-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Suetam from walker was a great help to husband during illness My husband was just hospitalized and is using this walker all of the time. He is bragging to the hospital workers that he has a cadillac! He is so thrilled with the features, from the handy seat, to the storage area, and the sturdiness of the walker, and how very well made it is. He is totally pleased! Great purchase...
Date published: 2014-04-17
Aluminum/steel frame; rubber wheels, nylon bag, + plastic components
- Two-in-one design combines a transport chair with a rollator for the best of mobility
- To change, simply flip the back rest
- The tool free two-position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using in an ambulatory or transport chair mode
- Release knob lets you easily fold it to fit in a trunk
- Padded seat measures 13-1/2" Wx13" D
- Overall width 25-1/2"
- Features generous underseat storage
- Inside the storage pouch is a handle to aid with folding
- Nylon pouch measures approx. 16"x8"x7"
- Folding frame has a lock out feature to insure the unit stays open when in use and insures the unit will stay folded during transport
- Has locking flip up arm rests, safety lock to store when not in use
- Has flip down foot rests, with a hook and loop strap to store them when not in use
- Easy release loop locks
- Handles adjust from 31-1/2"H up to 37-1/2"H for custom fit
- 8" diameter rubber wheels turn easily
- Weighs just 19 lbs net
- Weight capacity 300 lbs
- Arrives boxed
Spot clean only with a damp cloth. Towel dry
- Nylon, front-hanging carrying case
- Main pocket with zipper closure
- Attaches to the Rollator or walker's tubbing
- 4 exterior nylon mesh pockets
- 6 mounting straps with hook & loop closures
- Instructions included
- Main zipper pocket opening measures: 15"W
- Exterior mesh pockets measure:
- 2 5 1/2"W x 4 1/2"H
- 2 2 1/2"W x 4 1/2"H
- Overall measures: 16 1/2"W x 9 1/2"H x 2"D
Spot clean with a dampt cloth & towel dry
- Nylon eyeglass case
- Rectangle construction
- Adjustable mounting strap with hook & loop closure
- Pocket flap with magnetic closure
- Compatible with Rollator or walker's tubing
- Adjustable strap measures: 7 1/2" (extended)
- Overall measures: 7"W x 3 1/2"H x 3"D
Hand wash with damp cloth and towel dry
- Nylon phone case
- Adjustable strap with hook & loop closure
- Attaches to the Rollator or walker's tubbing
- Phone pocket measures: 3"W x 3 1/2"H x 1"D
- Adjustable strap measures 8" (extended)
- Overall measures: 3 1/2"W x 6"H x 1"D